Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More Thoughts on Singleness

Since many of you have emailed me privately, I think I will blog more on the quest of being a purposeful Christian who happens to be single.

On an aside, my friend Josh recently (or I found it recently, rather) wrote an excellent post on his blog re: singleness and actually found some articles and books I could maybe have found had I searched a little more. You can read it here. http://joshberrus.wordpress.com/2008/04/22/some-thoughts-on-singleness

I've also added Josh's blog to my blog list.

1 comment:

CALAMITY JANE said...

i like your thoughts on singleness. some of those websites you linked to are just bizarre! where are people coming up with this stuff? not the Bible, that's for sure. marriage can be great, but so can being single! i wish i didn't get married so young - i always felt i could have done more (and done more for God, too) if i waited awhile.